A family of beings on a plane of perception that shares our creative potential. Welcome Home!


Monday, December 29, 2008

Glass Blowing Apprenticeship

I was awarded with an apprenticeship with a local Glass Studio this past Sunday. My boss is showing me how to make Christmas Ornaments above. This is very exciting, I am contracted for a year of production and instruction. I have already mastered the basic skills involved in lampworking and have begun production of glass art. I will soon be schooled in more advanced techniques as the year goes on. I hope to be able to provide various specialty glass products on Mind Junket in the near future. I am thinking possibly pendants, marbles, watering globes, dildos, ear plugs, paper weights, and much more... Please feel free to post suggestions or request custom designs, I will see what I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment