A family of beings on a plane of perception that shares our creative potential. Welcome Home!


Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blacklight Sleeve Tattoo

Just finished a 5 hour tattoo session (with myself...). You can check out a video of the wrap-around view of the sleeve on Facebook videos! I used a tattoo kit from Superior Tattoo and some blacklight responsive tattoo ink. I use the white ink as it is basically invisible in regular light. There is no one better to practice your tattooing on then yourself! Yes, it hurts. Yes, it is permanent. But I love it!

These are photos of me tattoing the sleeve. One is with a camera flash, and the other is without. The one without shows the light I am actually tattoing myself in. I learned tattoing from the internet and practice. Blacklight tattoing has been quite a challenge, but I am getting much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment