A family of beings on a plane of perception that shares our creative potential. Welcome Home!


Friday, January 30, 2009

Reef now, and then!

So, a couple of days ago, I once again found myself in Houston. While I was there, I went to see my old friends- Nero, Marina, Coral and Reef at the Downtown Aquarium Houston. They happen to be White Bengal tigers. I was working at the aquarium when the tigers where first brought in and introduced to their new home. The pictures here are of Reef. The one above is current, at about 380 pounds. The one below is from back in the day about four years ago when he was first exploring his new home. He is a cutie! This is the tiger that the pawprint came from that I made coffee mugs, stickers, ties, magnets and posters of on Zazzle from his first birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment