A family of beings on a plane of perception that shares our creative potential. Welcome Home!


Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Thoughts and Palpatations...

2009 is here. Snuck up on me. Just tooling along, and wham, here it is. It doesn't feel any different, but somehow it is. I was taking a walk through Austin suburbia last night, listening to the trees and watching the stars. I realized just how interconnected everything is. And I mean everything. If you choose any unit of measurement for small things. Like a molecule, particle, atom, or whatever unit you wish. Draw an imaginary line to every other piece of the infinite universe. This is funny to me at the moment because I have been scanning old 35 mm family slides into digital format and I found this one of my sister Wendy and her science fair project in Guam. Point to point designs it is called. But anyways, everything is interconnected and infinitely affecting everything else. It makes quite a pattern. Kind of like a fractal! But not quite... If you are not familiar with Fractals, visit this website on Fractals. Kind of gives you an idea (hopefully) of the interconnectedness and beauty you can find in the world when you actually look for it. An infinite pattern spread not only through vast outer space but in the space in between your toes...

No comments:

Post a Comment